This post is in response to the Big Question December 2009 – What did you learn about learning in 2009?
I guess this year I learnt much more than last year. Let me quickly list some highlights here:
- I have written better quality articles.
- I have gained good instructional designing and technical writing skills.
- I learnt microblogging through Twitter.
- The Instructional Designers Community of India was formed this year and I got the opportunity to organize learning sessions . I must say I was able to network with a lot of learning professionals through the community. I also gained a lot from these learning sessions.
Well, 2009 is also now very special because this year I decided to become an independent professional.
This being said, presenting top posts from The Writers Gateway.
Here are the top 10 posts of 2009, first from elearning Learning.
- 7 Invaluable Thoughts About Film Making that Applies toInstructional Designing too!
- Why You Should Have User Centric Tutorials for Software Products
- Have You Thought of Character Driven Stories for Your E-learning?
- Why Enhanced Reading Comprehension Skills Are a Must for Instructional Designers?
- My Experience and Lessons Learnt While Creating a Demonstration for a Mobile Application
Check the complete list here.
Posts that invited lot of discussions in The Writers Gateway are:
- Technical Writing vs Instructional Designing – Is it really a tug of war?
- A “Hello World” Approach to Teaching Instructional Design
According to The Writers Gateway Stats, the following posts have also got a lot of attention:
- Storyboard Templates for Instructional Designing
- What is a Scenario Based E-learning Course?
- Game of the Week : FarmVille
- Top 4 Things That You Can Do to Get Started with Instructional Design
- How Humour and Fun Work Wonders in Learning.
Thank you all for making The Writers Gateway so special for me.
Hope you continue to read posts @ The Writers Gateway.